Tech Roadmap of BNB Chain for 2023
The tech roadmap of 2023 of BNB Chain outlines the key goals and plans for BNB Chain development in the next year. BNB Chain is a fast-growing and innovative blockchain ecosystem that supports various applications and use cases, such as decentralized finance (DeFi), gaming, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and more. BBNB Chain is completely EVM compatible this means that developers can port their projects from other EVM chains to BNB Chain with complete ease.
Highlights of Tech Roadmap for 2023
Some of the highlights of the tech roadmap of 2023 of BNB Chain are:
- Scalability: BNB Chain aims to increase its transaction throughput from 2.2K TPS to 5K TPS by introducing a new Rust-based node client, a parallel EVM 3.0, and a state-offload mechanism. BNB Chain will also leverage emerging technologies, such as ZK-rollups and optimistic rollups, to provide cheaper, scalable and secure solutions for decentralized applications that target millions of users.
- Decentralized Data Economy: BNB Chain will launch a new storage network called BNB Greenfield, which will enable data ownership and empower a data economy, such as personal data market, user generated content (UGC) exchange, and digital publishing. BNB Greenfield will be a separate proof-of-stake blockchain that uses the BNB token for staking, transactions, and governance. It will also be integrated with BNB Chain and be EVM compatible.
- Multi-chain Solutions: BNB Chain will support various sidechains and layer-2 solutions that cater to different needs and preferences of developers and users. For example, BNB Sidechain will be a hybrid solution that allows projects to build their own ecosystems with customized tokenomics and governance. ZkBNB will be a ZK-rollup based layer-2 solution that focuses on application-specific needs, such as NFT transactions. Multiple optimistic rollup based layer-2 solutions will also be available for projects that want to have EVM equivalence and open platforms.
- Security: BNB Chain will enhance its security by launching AvengerDAO 2.0, which will provide protection and compensation for users from unforeseen financial losses caused by malicious actors or smart contract vulnerabilities. AvengerDAO 2.0 will also offer various services and tools for users who want to engage with unknown smart contracts, such as Meter, which tracks audits and security reviews of smart contracts.
- User Experience: BNB Chain will improve its user experience by introducing better cross-chain solutions, strengthening security via AvengerDAO 2.0, and building smart wallets via MPC and Account Abstract with community partners. BNB Chain will also provide various wallet services, decentralized storage, oracles, DAO tooling, data indexing, RPC services, account abstraction, identity solution, hybrid application communication layer, gaming infra, and more.
- Decentralization: BNB Chain will not stop further decentralization by expanding its validators from 29 to 100. BNB Chain will also introduce a new validator reward model, a validator reputation system, an incentive model for beacon chain validators, and more.
The tech roadmap of 2023 of BNB Chain is a document that outlines the key goals and plans for BNB Chain development in the next year. The main themes of the roadmap are scalability, decentralized data economy, multi-chain solutions, security, user experience, and decentralization. BNB Chain aims to provide a fast, reliable, and innovative blockchain ecosystem that supports various applications and use cases, such as decentralized finance (DeFi), gaming, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and more. BNB Chain is completely EVM compatible this means that developers can port their projects from other EVM chains to BNB Chain with complete ease.